May 5, 2009

Bartering

I was wondering if anyone was interested in bartering skills and services since money is tight now for everyone? For example I would be interested in anyone who could help me declutter and organize my house and garage. In exchange, I could watch their kids, make meals, teach voice lessons, jewelry making, scrapbook products or tutoring etc. I know there are so many talented women in the ward and I know we could all benefit from each others' strengths. Those interested could list what they need and what they could offer in exchange.
Thanks
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Jenni! I'd have to think about what skills I have to offer...

    I thought it might be nice to get a "project group" together. Once a month we would work on someone's project together (painting a room, digging a flower bed, tearing out wallpaper, etc) and then do someone else's project the next month. That way all those daunting projects wouldn't take nearly as long to finish and we'd get to hang out in the bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally interested in this. We do have skills to offer others. I would gladly help and come up with something to exchange!

    ReplyDelete