July 25, 2009

Looking for daycare

I have decided to go back to school and I am starting at UNM in August. I am looking for someone (or two someones) who are willing to watch my daughter while I am in class. I have classes each day from 9 to noonish. With my commute I am guessing that I would need someone from 8 to 12:30. This would be for pay.

My daughter is Katelyn (Katie). She is two. I am hoping to have her with someone who has a child near her age to play with. She is very social and would be happy playing with a friend!

You can find me in the ward directory under "P" or be I can be emailed at elpinons@yahoo.com. If you would like, I can be found on Sundays in the senior nursery across from the restrooms on the south side of the building.

Thank you! ~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment