December 6, 2012

Cookie/Goodie and White Elephant Exchange

What's Christmas without goodies? Sniffles...I don't even want to imagine that.  But who wants to make a ton of goodies on their own? Okay, I didn't say who wants to EAT all the goodies on their own, because we know we all want to do that.

I have an idea, let's share.

Why don't you make a bunch of one thing (can be cookies, candy, bars, etc). I will make a bunch of one thing. Everyone will make a bunch of one thing. Then we will all bring our one things to Amber E.'s house next Tues at 12pm and have a bunch of different things.

Sound good?

If this thing-sharing sounds like something you want to be a part of let me, Stef Burns or Susan T know and then we can know better how many things each person needs to bring. I am going to say plan on bringing 3 dozen things unless you hear otherwise.

Also, anyone who wants to participate in a White Elephant exchange just bring a gift that costs NO MORE than $5. It can be less...it is White Elephant remember. But no MORE.

Would love to see all you wonderful women and wish you all Merry Christmas as well. See ya there...with your things!

No comments:

Post a Comment