October 5, 2009

Brown Sugar Anyone?

So I was feeling a little ambitious the other day and ended up buying 25 pounds of brown sugar at Costco! It cost 60 cents a pound (I think at Walmart it is usually around $1 a pound). Now I am realizing that it is way more than I can use before it becomes hard as a rock (and more than I really care to store). So... I am wondering if anyone out there would like to "go in" with me on this sugar. A 5 pound bag (at the Costco rate) is $3. It is C&H medium brown. Let me know if you are interested! :)
Shelley

2 comments:

  1. Were you trying to bring on labor? I remember being huge with Ella and buying cases of water from Costco and the guy was laughing at me cause I said I didn't need help! I'll take some if you want. If you happen to come to music you can bring it;-) Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take some. I actually just ran out.

    ReplyDelete