December 14, 2009

Great new cooking ideas

If your dinners have been getting a little blah-ish I would recommend checking out Rebecca Bell's family blog-

http://www.peachtreecooking.blogspot.com

I know she wouldn't toot her own horn but this site is too good a secret to keep.
Rebecca has 8 sisters and including her Mom, they are a family of 10 amazing "foodies" who scour the internet for great recipes. They try them, tweak them to their tastes, then post them on their site.

I think I've tried 12 of the recipes they've posted and they have ALL BEEN GOOD. Chelsie Larson can vouch for this site as well. How often do you try a new recipe and then chuck it in the recycling bin the second you taste the meal? I doubt that will happen with these recipes.

Happy cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment