December 13, 2009

Real Deals on Home Decor





I had a few requests today to post information about my moms store on the blog. My mom owns Real Deals on Home Decor. The Address is: 9131 4th Street NW,Albuquerque NM 87114. If you are not receiving the store emails and would like to you can sign up at the store or you could email me with your name email and or snail mail address and I will have my mom sign you up. The emails usually have coupons in them for at least 20% off or $10.00 - $20.00 off on furniture. I have this months email if you would like me to forward it to you, just let me know. kimbiebop (AT) gmail (Dot) com

This is the latest information:
HOLIDAY SAVINGS!
HOLIDAY DECOR 30% OFF!
DEC. 16 - EVENING SHOPPING PARTY!
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS CLEARANCE SALES!
HOLIDAY HOURS & EVENTS!

Hours Open:
Thursdays 10-6pm & Saturdays 10-5pm also instead of (or in addition to) our regular hours:

WEDS. DEC. 16, 5pm-8pm
EVENING SHOPPING PARTY!

FRI. DEC. 18, 10am-6pm
SPECIAL SHOPPING DAY!

THURS. DEC. 24, 10-3
OPEN FOR LAST MINUTE SHOPPERS

SAT. DEC. 26, 10am-3pm
STOREWIDE SALE

THURS. DEC. 31 10am-3pm

SAT. JAN. 2, 10am-5pm
INVENTORY CLEARANCE SALE!

(Please read through to the end so you don't miss the coupons!)

CHECK OUT THIS GREAT GIFT IDEA!!
Have you been looking for a special sign or vinyl wall message & can't find it?
BRANDI SEADER
will be at the store to take your orders for signs or vinyl wall lettering.
SHE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ON THURSDAY 12/17 from 4:00PM-6:00PM
We have blank metal signs available in various colors for your unique sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment