February 14, 2011

FREE night at the Radisson Hotel and Water Park

Sorry to be a blog hog lately. I feel like I have posted so much. But this is a good one! So you'll love me for it!

If you have a Facebook account...(or create one) do a search for the Radisson Hotel and Water Park ALBUQUERQUE page. Click "like" on it. If you have 100 friends also click "like" then you will get a free night stay there.

And don't forget to add me as a friend, too, please!

Once you have a 100 or more friends that like it then you print up a copy of the left side of your screen where it says, "100 friends like this" when you are on the Radisson FB page and bring it down to the hotel and show them and they will book a room for you right then and there. I think without taxes as well.

YOU MUST DO THIS BY THE 19TH!!!!!! Don't forget.

What if a bunch of us got a room the same night? How fun would that be!

Now wasn't that worth me being a blog hog?

No comments:

Post a Comment