February 28, 2011

Swing Set recommendations

We are looking into getting a swing set for our kids this year. I wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations. My husband would prefer a wooden one that does not have canvas. What brands are good? What features do your kids seem to like the most? I have seen that some come with play houses, sand boxes, or monkey bars. They seem to come with all these extra things besides just swings and a slide! So many choices, just not sure what extras we should try and have.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I know you said you wanted a wooden one, but I really like the Lifetime sets. Everything I have from Lifetime is great. I've got my eye on one of those sets. We had a wooden one but it was junk and broke right away. But it was cheap from the get go. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got the huge wooden one from Costco(Sunray), and our kids love it. Swings, slide and playhouse are the most used. Wood takes upkeep here, yearly staining, but unlike metal, they can play all summer. The wood is very sturdy and it looks like new after 2 years 9 months. It came with a DVD with assembly instructions that was priceless since I was working WITH my husband to assemble it. Have fun shopping! Renee' W.

    ReplyDelete