June 16, 2011

Attention

Hello fellow Ventana Ranch WEST HOA neighbors!

Lots of us have discussed (and lots of our neighbors) the annoying boulders blocking the bike paths that lead through our community. We can't fit strollers, bike trailers, or sometimes even just bicycles through them. They did this to prevent ATV traffic, which is understandable along the desert exits in the community, but ALL the trails strictly inside the community? I'm talking about the paths that lead around our community and down through Ventana Ranch. We who like to bike or walk/jog lots with our kids feel trapped! I don't like taking my little kids down Paseo or Irving. Many of us keep saying we are going to write the HOA, and I finally did! They are reviewing my letter right now. I kept it very positive, upbeat and simple. I'm wondering, if any of you were thinking of writing to the HOA to petition them to remove the boulders, now would be a great time!:) Only if you want to. The new community manager is named Kimberly, and her email is: kimberly (at) hoamco (dot) com. Just include who you are and why the boulders are a nuisance to you.
Thanks! Anneliese M.

Anneliese McCracken

1 comment:

  1. Besides the fact that it is not ADA compliant! You might add hat to your emails! I wanted to do that the whole tine we lived there! Go you for finally doing It!

    ReplyDelete