July 12, 2011

Recommendations wanted!

Hi everyone! I'm Tiffany Cardon and I just moved in to the Ventana Ranch Ward. I'm just getting everything situated here with moving and one of the last things on my list was to find insurance and a pediatrician. I was wondering if any of you ladies wouldn't mind commenting or emailing me any recommendations you had on where to go. I would really, really appreciate it!

Especially wondering what everyone does for maternity coverage? I can't find anywhere that will cover it

tiffanycardon(at)gmail(dot)com

1 comment:

  1. I have moved out of the ward, but my sister lives in the ward. We got our insurance through New Mexico Health Insur. Alliance when we lived there. They offer maternity coverage for better rates b/c it goes through the state of NM (don't ask me how it works). Also, a great pediatrician is David Allison or Dr. Cox at After Hours Pediatrics (right next to Peter Piper Pizza on Golf Course).

    ReplyDelete