July 8, 2011

Sunshine Generation Singing/Dancing Mini-Camp



I just finished directing a full week's summer Sunshine Generation Camp full of singing, choreography, acting, showmanship, confidence building, and fun! I had a blast, and since I have all the music, props, etc, .... I decided to have a mini-camp: (Those that were in June's summer camp were in the 4th of July parade in Rio Rancho, and we handed out flyers for mini camp for $38....but friends price is only $28.

July 25-July 27th (Mon.-Wed.)
9:00-10:15 (ages 3-6) "Me & My Teddy"
10:30-11:45 (ages 7-11) "It's a Sunshine Day"

*Singing, choreography, microphone skills, facial and body expression, prop making, and much much more.

It will be at my home studio. Call 715-2841 or rogersareblessed(at)gmail(dot)com

The last 15 minutes of class on Wednesday, we will have a short performance!

Thanks Andrea R.

No comments:

Post a Comment