January 30, 2012

Scentsy Launch Party!!!!

Hello everyone!

I am starting on a new path in my life and I wanted to share my excitement with you all. I have decided to start my own business by becoming an Independent Scentsy Consultant. If you have never heard of Scentsy, you are missing out! Scentsy is a safe, wickless alternative to scented candles. There are more than 80 different fragrances and many styles of warmers. Please go to my website and check it out. If you are interested in hosting a party, let me know. There are rewards in it for you! I can even do parties long distance. Let me know if you are interested in selling Scentsy as well. It's easy, fun, and very flexible. I'm doing it with three kids, one of which is only two and a half months old!

I will be having a Launch Party on February 8 to celebrate my new business. It will be from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm at my house. Please let me know if you would like to attend. If you are unable to attend but would still like to place an order, let me know and I will add it to the party order.

Thank you so much for your support!

Kara Hymas
Indepedent Scentsy Consultant
https://karahymas.scentsy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment