March 3, 2012

Food Storage on sale!

Hi ladies!  I use the Thrive company for a lot of my food storage needs and I got this email with a sale through my consultant (not available online or for the general public) and thought I would pass it along.  They freeze dry their foods with most items sporting a 25 year shelf life.  Some things like the fruits and veggies I like to let the kids snack on or add to granola or trail mixes.  These prices are good through Thursday the 8th and I will be phoning in my order on Wednesday.  If anyone would like to purchase something I would be more than willing to add it to my own order so you can enjoy the less expensive prices.  Take a look at this flier
http://morethrive.com/img/UAS.pdf?utm_source=Copy+of+2012%2F02%2F14+Meat%2C+Cheese%2C+Bucket+%26amp%3B+Gluten+Free&utm_campaign=going+gold&utm_medium=email

and then you can compare to the items on their website http://www.shelfreliance.com/

Lisa B 
mammaburk (at) gamil (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment