April 20, 2012

Things For Sale

Since we are moving very soon, I am trying to get rid of some of the stuff we no longer use.  These things are all in very good condition, and have barely been used.

First up in an umbrella stroller.  I bought it from Target for $30 (I think), and I'm asking for $10.




 Next we have a double stroller, also from Target.  I paid $130, and I'm asking for $60.  My neighbor has used this more than I have ;).




 Lastly, we have a Burley riding stroller.  It doesn't have a running attachment, but my hubby said he thinks you can buy it online.  I'm asking $40.



If you have any questions, please email me at debrarivard AT hotmail DOT com or text me at seven-zero-two two-nine-two three-zero-eight-four.

I will be putting these items on craigslist in a few days, so if you're interested please let me know :).

No comments:

Post a Comment