August 20, 2012

I have decided to become a consultant for Shelf Reliance, and I am looking for some people to host parties.  I know there have already been a few, but if there is anyone out there who wants to host one, they are super fun and informative.  Their freeze dried foods are delicious, and I have been building up my food storage and using their foods in my cooking everyday!  Check out www.shelfreliance.com, and let me know if you are interested.  I can help you order some, but if you want to host a party you will earn a good deal of free food.  I just hosted a party and earned over $100 of free food!  Plus a bunch more at 50% off.  You can't beat that deal!  I am super excited to do my first party, so please let me know if you want to be the host for me!  You can email me at carriejelmore{@}gmail{dot}com.


No comments:

Post a Comment