February 17, 2010

Baskets Needed!

Does anyone have any old baskets lying around their house, or in their garage that they would be willing to donate? Any shape, size and style will work great!! We are doing a big fundraiser event for my brother who was severely injured and left permanently blind from an IED explosion in Afghanistan last month (you can check out his blogs at mmalarsie.blogspot.com or michaelsbenefit.blogspot.com) and we need some baskets to bundle items for the raffle and auctions. Please let me know if you have any you would be willing to donate and I'll come by to pick them up! Send me an email at bnljustice@gmail.com or give me a call (phone number in the ward list)!

Thanks so much for all your help!
Lisa J.

P.S you are all invited to attend the event in Bosque Farms! There will be some really great items to purchase and a lot of fun activities for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment