February 4, 2010

Shoutout!

I just want to give a shoutout real quick to everyone who has contributed to the blog! I'm so happy with the way it's going! It's everything I hoped it would be. So again... thanks.

If you have any suggestions on how to make it better, let me know! :)

Another thing real quick... I have suggested in the past that we use the first letter of the last name, and no phone numbers because I know many of you are worried about privacy. I want to say, though, that it really is up to you individually. If you are comfortable putting your information on the blog, then that's just fine! Just keep in mind that this is a public blog, so anyone could potentially see it. (and phone numbers and last names can be used to look up addresses)

If you would like to contribute to the blog, or be able to post, contact me at foreverfamilee@gmail.com

You guys are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment