February 22, 2010

Cakes needed for Blue and Gold banquet


The Cub Scouts need help with baking cakes for the Blue and Gold banquet, which is this Thursday. We're needing single-layer, 8-inch round cakes. A box of cake mix will make 2. Is anybody willing to make some for us? These cakes will NOT need to be frosted, as they will be doing that as part of the activity that night. I will need to pick them up or have them dropped off at my house by 5 pm on Thursday. You would be able to turn in a receipt for your cake mix if you would like.

Please email me at chelsey DOT jorgensen AT gmail DOT com or leave a comment telling me the following:
1. How many cakes you are willing to make (in multiples of 2, since a single box will make 2 cakes); and
2. If you will drop them off at my house or would like me to pick them up.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment