March 24, 2010

advice? help!

Hi all, I've met some of you. We just moved here from Boston and I'm trying to piece our lives back together. Does anyone out there have a favorite:

*adult dentist (already got a suggestion for the pediatric dentist.)
*adult internal medicine doc/family practice doc in the Presbyterian network maybe?
*obgyn (I know someone told me where to go on this one, but I didn't write it down.)
*hair dresser who is good at highlights and doesn't charge a fortune
*karate/kung fu studio (my girls ages 3 and 7 both do it)
*horseback riding farm - English style (we all ride - would love to find a place for lessons and/or summer camp)
*guitar lesson instructor for a beginner (7 year old wants to be a rock star - looking into getting her started. maybe. ;-) )

thanks for everything you've already done to welcome us and help us out. can't wait to meet more of you and get to know you better :-)
Michelle Chapman

1 comment:

  1. I'll give my 2 cents, although I have not been able to find anyone on this side of town I like, so they are about a 20-25 min. drive.

    Dentist- Dr. (Bishop) Lines: he's great! He was in our old ward, and is a very good dentist. He does kids too, and will do the whole family at once if you want.
    OBGYN- Villareal at Pres. hospital. She is fabulous. She really listens and is never overbooked. She is hard to get into, however.

    ReplyDelete