March 23, 2010

Baby Sitting

Hello all! I am wondering if there is a baby-sitter list for YW/YM in our ward who baby-sit. Or perhaps if anyone can introduce me to a new baby-sitter. We lost our next door neighbor sitter when she moved! I am actually looking for someone who maybe able to watch my kiddos occassionally during the day when school is out. Perhaps someone who is home-schooled looking for a little baby-sitting income$$$. I work 2 days a week and run into problems on parent teacher conference days and other "no school days". Also then in the summer I will need some sitter help as well. Probably not full day... 1/2 day may be enough. My extended family helps out as well. If there is a baby-sitter list out there that would be helpful! my email is dahibben (AT) comcast (DOT) net

Amy H

1 comment:

  1. My son Jared is avaiable to babysit after 3pm on school days and open most weekends. He is about 15 and enjoys kids. You can contact him at jkrgamer@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete