March 7, 2010

Good books for future reads

We compiled a list of books that people had read and liked at our last book club meeting. I don't have most of the authors nor can I vouch for their cleanliness. Maybe if you've read one of these and have something to say about it you can post a blurb about it and give it your rating....
On second thoughts, what do you think about making a new blog for the book club where we can hog up more space with book discussions, book club notices, etc? Any volunteers?

Follow the River
The Hiding Place
All My Life
Same kind of different as me
The Life of Pi
A River Runs Through It
The Handmaid's Tale
The Princess Bride by William Goldman
The Midwife
My Sister's Keeper
Cold Sassy Tree
Atlas Shrugged
The Help
What About the Black Plague?
March by Geraldine Brooks
The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
Snow Flower and the Secred Fan
The Host by Stephenie Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment