May 23, 2010

Kids Bowl Free!

I am ALWAYS looking for fun stuff to do with my kids especially during the summer months. I came across a blog post last week that I thought I'd share (although I can't remember what blog I saw this on)!! There are bowling alley's across the country that are participating in this program. Unfortunately, there is only one bowling alley in New Mexico that is participating and it is across town. If you sign your kids up they can bowl two free games everyday through the rest of summer. The only catch is that you have to pay a $2 shoe rental per child at each visit. Hours are 12-7pm on weekdays and 12-5pm on weekends. It is still a super great deal though! The few times our family has gone bowling in the last couple of years it has cost us around $50 for lane and shoe rental.

They also have a program where mom and dad can purchase a pass for $24.95 and use it all summer along with the kids...$2 shoe rental applies again though!

I have signed my kids up, received the daily passes via email, but have not had the opportunity to attend yet. I have no idea what Leisure Lanes is like so if you go and it is a terrible place (please don't shoot the messenger!!), pass the word along. Still though...it's worth it even if you go only one time this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment