November 30, 2010

Christmas house swap

Do any of you have family who live in the area between/around Lehi to Sandy that would be interested in a house swap during the Christmas holidays? I'm not sure of our exact dates, but it would definitely be from Christmas Eve through the following weekend and then a few days either before or after that. Our house would then be available the same time for your visiting family's use. We have three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a king size bed, toddler bed, crib and futon/couch that sleeps two. The house is almost completely kid-proofed and the heating is paid so you can turn it up as high as you like and pretend you're having Christmas in Hawaii! We're looking for a place to stay in Utah because my in-laws just moved to a retirement community... If you're looking for extra space for your guests and they'd like to swap, send me an email at treebop at hotmail.com Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Teresa, give me a call. I have family in S. Jordan with a HUGE house. They're going to be gone for much of the Christmas time, so it will be open. I'll ask them if that's okay!

    ReplyDelete