February 28, 2012

ANOTHER NEW PRESCHOOL!

First, I have officially opened my Ms. Emily's Preschool blog!  Here is the link.  I have added two posts so make sure you look at them both.  The last post added is the 2012-2013 curriculum that I will be following.

Upon further thought and work.....I have decided to also have a 3/4 year old preschool on Monday and Wednesday's from 9-12.  This will be for children starting Kindergarten in 2014.  We will be focusing on many of the same things as the 4/5 year old's except that instead of doing sight words and sight books we will be learning about colors, shapes, numbers 1-10, and adding.  The price is $100/month with a non-refundable $50 deposit to secure your spot.  I will cap the class at 6 students.  Please see the post below this one entitled "A NEW PRESCHOOL" for all of the additional information about the Preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment