July 10, 2012

Free stuff

I love free. You could say I am addicted to it. And this week starts all the really cheap school supplies so if you see me leaving stores with a smile on my face, you'll know why. This week I have found a few free things that make me happy.
7-11 On 7-11(Wednesday) get a free Slurpee from 11-7. Our closest 7-11's are on Taylor ranch road and in Rio Rancho on Southern. I have not called to see if they are participating. I am assuming they are.
Chick-fil-a Free Chick-Fil-A on Friday if you dress up like a cow. Go here to check it out. Yes, I'll be dressed like a cow and proud of it. It would been more believable a few months ago before Max was born, but oh well.
Last, Michaels is having another summer passport program where your kids can go in and make cool crafts. Go here to see the calendar for July. Some of the projects are free and some you buy a part of the project, they are usually just a dollar or two. Now go get some free stuff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment