July 23, 2012

Shelf Reliance Food Storage Girls Night!

Everyone and anyone interested is invited to my Shelf Reliance Food Storage Girl's Night!  (Husbands can come, too, but they will most likely be outnumbered).  It is a Fiesta theme, so we will have Mexican food and get to sample all sorts of yummy foods!  I am super excited about this because I have been procrastinating gathering a food storage for so long, mainly because I have no where to store it (as a lot cannot be stored in the garage where extreme temperatures exist).  But this stuff is 'the bomb!'  You can store it anywhere, for up to 25 years!  It is jam packed with flavor.  I have been building my food storage and snacking on it for 2 months now, and my family loves it.  So if you want to learn more, or you just want to get out of the house and have some yummy food and relaxation...come to my home this Wednesday on June 25th at 7pm.  I won't post the flyer because of the personal information, but if you don't know my address and you are interested, shoot me an email at carriejelmore(at)gmail(dot)com.  I am trying to get a head count so let me know if you can come, and if you bring a friend you will be entered in a drawing for prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment