November 1, 2012

BABY/TODDLER stuff SALE!

ADDITIONAL HOURS:  I still have tons of stuff... I will leave it out and open up tomorrow (Saturday, the 3rd) morning from 9am to 11am.  Let me know if there is something specific you are interested in.  michechapman (at)gmail(dot)com

Hey Ladies,
I can't believe I forgot to put this on the blog.  But, if you need stuff for little ones and are free tomorrow morning, I'm selling a bunch of my baby and toddler things.  It's a private sale in my home, so I appreciate people I know (and your friends!) coming, but it's not open to the general public.

My house (Michelle C - Ventana Ward)
Friday, November 2nd
9am to 1pm

I've sold a bunch of my big things already, but I have things like this left:  Pack and Play, diaper champ (clean!), red wagon, 3 wheel scooter, baby swing (for an outdoor swingset), a snuggli carrier and an ergo carrier, etc....  I've also got girls' clothes sizes newborn to 2T.

See you tomorrow morning :)
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment