November 13, 2012

Garage Sale *** Updated!

Hey sisters, I'm having a garage sale this weekend. It's Fall/winter clean out time! Go through your stuff and see what you might want to get rid of ...so you can bring in the new stuff for Christmas. Brad always tells me, "Andrea, if you are going to bring stuff in...you need to get rid of that much stuff." :) You can come over and sell it at our garage sale, or we can sell it for you. Or you can just come and do some swapping with some other mom friends. We all could save a buck or two this Christmas, right? Spread the word! Last year I did a free mom swap, and it was fun. So... Garage Sale This Saturday, November 17th Time: 9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. (I sure hope the weather is a little nicer.) Where: Rogers Home: (look on ward list) We have lots of small dog cage, and an x-large dog cage, Christmas decorations, (our little grandparent neighbors gave to the kids so they could sell and make a little money)..that's why I decided to have the garage sale) We also have kids clothes, baby clothes, baby toys, baby big toys scooters, nice bikes that need to be fixed up a little (tires) that we got at a bike auction and never did anything with them (probably like $75....but we are just going to do $10), air hockey table, toys, games, kids books, and other misc. stuff. Also, if you know of anyone looking for a portable stage ...for like a choir or a band. I'm going to post this on craigslist, so if you want to add to this, I will refesh craigslist and add your stuff on there. Thanks sisters! Andrea R. Call me or email me rogersareblessed(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment