November 27, 2012

JON BARRIE

The Independent Candidate for U.S. Senate 7316 Williamsburg Road NW Albuquerque NM 87114 www.jonbarrieforsenate.com jon@jonbarrieforsenate.com 505-999-2118 My heartfelt thanks all of you who voted and supported my campaign efforts. We garnered almost 28,000 votes and sent a clear message to the establishment that there is a growing and organized constituency in New Mexico that yearns for Constitutional principles and common sense politics. You will remember that although we turned in an astonishing 10,000 signatures to the Secretary of State, a remarkable feat for our Barrie Brigade, she ruled that we were short 277 valid names. When we took that ruling to the New Mexico Supreme Court, justice was served and we were able to present an alternative to the establishment candidates. Our campaign is still being talked about across the nation. You should be proud of the inspirational job you did. Shame on the other candidates and their insider Washington friends. They spent over $18 million to buy this election. That works out to be about $24.94 for every voter who cast a ballot. We ran a $29,300 campaign—a new definition of bare bones budget! Now my job is to pay off the creditors: frankly, we are in need of $14,310. The law states that as the candidate, I am personally responsible for these obligations. That’s why I’m asking for your help in retiring this debt. Please help by donating anything you can: $25 or $250; $15 or $150 will help me get out of the red … and back on the front lines of fighting for our lost liberties. www.jonbarrieforsenate.com I don’t know what God has in store for me in the future, but I do know that once my mind is off of paying debts I’ll be free to make some decisions. God Bless you all and let us continue the battle to regain to restore the Constitution. Paid for and authorized by Jon Barrie for U.S. Senate; Robert Bowen, Treasurer

No comments:

Post a Comment