September 5, 2009

Good deal on wheat grinders

If you are in the market for a wheat grinder, there is a really good deal right now. The Wondermill (I have heard it is awesome) is only $219 right now through simplylivingsmart, plus free shipping! These are normally about $259, so that is a pretty good deal! The hand-operated wondermill is also part of the deal for $179. (I have heard these are great too) There is a $30 manufacturer rebate + the website will credit your credit card $10 if you buy by Tuesday Sept. 8th. (They will credit you on the 9th) Otherwise, the M.R. and the free shipping are until Nov. 25th! This is the best deal I have personally seen on these, so this may be a good time to buy one!

1 comment:

  1. I have a wondermill and I LOVE it!! If you wanna try it out first, come on over and try mine out...there are different settings and it can grind really fine...It is great.

    ReplyDelete