September 7, 2009

Halloween Costume swap?

I realized that we have an exorbitant amount of Halloween costumes that we are just storing and not using this year. Would anyone like to borrow these for this Halloween? I would be happy to lend them as long as they come back clean and undamaged by November 10th. I’m looking to borrow a Spiderman costume size 4ish, a Sleeping Beauty costume size 5ish and some adult costumes……

Is anyone else interested in posting their available costumes for a Costume Co-Op?

Anyhow, here is a list (with some pictures if I had them) along with what size they are

Duck, 9-18 mo

Flower- 3-12 mo

Purple & Green dinosaur, 3-9 mo.

Red chile, 3-9 mo
Bumble Bee, 12mo-5


Elephant, 2 T

Cowboy vest, hat, gun, 2-4 T

Gypsy, 2T

Lil’ Bo Peep, 3-5

Black/Pink witch, 3

Snow white, sz 3-4

Cinderella, sz 3-4
2 Cats, sz 3-5

Black/Blue/Silver witch, 4T
Hawaiian hula dancer, sz 4-8
Angel, sz 4-8
Pippi Longstocking, sz 5-8



Black Boa
Rose wool cape sz 8-16

Call me and I'll let you come get the costume. As they get taken I'll remove them off the blog.
Melissa S.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea. I will post some of our costumes soon. Sorry I don't have any Spiderman or Sleeping Beauty, but I've got others.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa, we've got a Sleeping Beauty costume that's a size 5. Just tell me when you need it and you can grab it anytime.

    ReplyDelete