July 13, 2010

Art Classes

Just wanted to let you all know...

I'll be teaching art classes at my house for children 5-9 years old. Hip hip hooray!

Your kids will learn real art techniques and skills, that are age appropriate, through FUN and ZANY projects.

When: August 2nd - 6th
Time: 10 - 11:30am
Some example projects we have done in the past: 'Finger and Feet Paint'in', 'Sweet Treat People', Tie Dye Gardens', and 'Silly Still Lifes'
Cost: $75 per child and that will include all of the materials - except one. Your child will be responsible for bringing their own cover-up. Daddy's old, button up, long sleeve shirts work great. (Either way, don't wear your nice clothes!)

I like to keep this age group to no more than 8 kids per class. If more would like to attend I'll try to pull together another class before school starts. Let me know if you are interested.

899-2509
rachaelboyle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment