July 31, 2010

Finale Party!


Ok, I know it's somewhat trashy and silly, but I'll admit it - I watch the bachelorette and any other fans out there know that this Monday night is the finale! So this is an invite to those who watch, and also to those who don't, to come watch the drama unfold, eat treats, and hang out with the girls! The show starts promptly at 7pm so bring a treat to share and come enjoy!

Leave a comment on this post, or give me a call if you plan to attend. My phone # and address are on the ward list.

Go Chris!! or maybe I want her to pick Roberto because I really like Chris and I think she'll just break his heart. ha ha fun times!! :)

See you all Monday!

- Lisa Justice -

4 comments:

  1. wooohooo you know I'm there! I totally agree on the Chris thing... so go Roberto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go. Gotta work. But as much as I want her to pick Chris, I don't think she picks anyone. I think she was totally gonna pick Frank. But then he dropped out...bummer. But I will be there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so there. Go Roberto! Am I going to be the only one rooting for this Spanish beauty? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did anyone else think she can act totally creepy? Like the way she STARED at Roberto in the after show the whole time????? I mean it was more than "being in love", I was desperate for her to blink. Blink, BLINK and look away for a moment!

    ReplyDelete