July 6, 2010

Defined Fitness Membership

Hi Ladies,

I thought I would pass this on because it is such an awesome deal and I have LOVED this gym.  The group fitness classes are so good.  I love Les Mills classes and they have Body Pump and Body Combat.


Defined Fitness is offering a $4 sign up fee (instead of the $50 I paid!) and the monthly membership cost varies.  I know its $35 if you are employed by UNM and I think they have other corporate memberships too. 

It is a Month to Month membership, you can stop and start whenever and you never have to pay the sign up again.

Child care is FREE!!!!  And I really like the girls in the Kids Corner, they actually pay attention to your children and its clean!

Anyway I thought I would pass this along because I have really enjoyed working out at Defined.  I go to the Riverside location, but your membership includes all of the gym locations and Rio Rancho is pretty close too.

This deal lasts until July 14th, I think!

1 comment:

  1. Their spin classes are awesome too. Since you can only use the daycare once per day at each location I would do my regular workout at either the Riverside or RR and do my spin class at the other so I was able to do both and still have daycare. Also, they offer other great classes like belly dancing which was a lot of fun. I know my fees were $35 dollars a month which was the military rate and I'm not sure about other jobs, but our registration fee was waived for being military. So you might want to check into that as well, but if not you can't beat $4.

    January

    ReplyDelete