August 17, 2010

ASL Classes...again!

Hello All!!

I figured it was time to start up my ASL classes again. (I'm missing my friends...sniffles.) So roll up your sleeves, get your hands warm and come join me.

I was going to write a long, cute blurp, but have decided to go with the more direct approach.

Every Thursday at 9:30-10:30am at my house.
I try to teach about 25 words per class, but you end up learning WAY more signs than that.
Session I Sept 2-Oct 7
Session II Oct 14-Nov 18

This time around I am going to charge $20/session. Here is why. You have to buy my friendship. I am going to make a small book with the word and other goodies PLUS an actual DVD with the words signed on it. (That way when you are lonely at night, you can simply put in the DVD and watch me all night.) So the money is to pay for those supplies. My friendship is free.

If you are interested, email me at stef(dot)burns(at)gmail.com.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention. You can come with your kids. I have no problem with that. Chaos is my middle name...not really, but it should be. There is a trampoline, a swing and sand box in the back. Plus a bunch of toys upstairs...mostly scattered on the floor waiting to be stepped on played with.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment