August 4, 2010

Primary Composition Book

For the kindergarten supply list for Tierra Antigua, it says the kids need 2 "Primary composition books." According to the list, "these books allow the student to write at the bottom and illustrate a picture at the top." I went to Wal-Mart, Staples, and Office Max, and no one knew what on earth I was talking about, and they certainly didn't carry them in the store (as far as I could tell). Do these things really exist, and if so, can some one tell me where to get them?

4 comments:

  1. It took me forever to find them last year. I did find them at one of the office supply stores like Staples or Office Max. Can't remember which one. And of course they weren't 50 cents like all the ones on sale! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Walmart they are in the back near the coloring stuff- markers/crayons/stickers, crafts - their normal set up place. That is where I always buy them because I use them for Emma's journal also. I just bought some there. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may also be at Target! I bought a few there! They are buy the coloring and markers and such! Ü Good luck! They are hard to find! Ü
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Halayna's at Target. They are $2.99 and in the coloring books and Crayola Color Wonder aisle (I think they are under the posters.)

    Kmart has them for $2.49.

    ReplyDelete