August 10, 2010

Cow anyone?

I have a friend whose family has an extra cow they raised here in corralles. As of this post there are at least 2 quarters still available. They are selling in quarters, which ends up being about 150 lbs of beef, all different cuts. It is $3/lb which is awesome for grass fed, organic, local meat. If anyone is interested in a quarter, or getting together with friends to share a quarter, let me know! The cow will be ready in 3 weeks.
Megan R. (number is in ward directory)

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what the butchering cost is? Aaron and I have been looking at purchasing a quarter of a cow, so I'll talk to him about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked and the butchering cost is included. I got some last year and they were in neat little freezer ready white butcher paper packets, labeled and dated. Very good meat.

    ReplyDelete