October 6, 2010

Photo Directory

This was on the Relief Society Newsletter, but I thought I would include it here too!  


"With all the new move-ins to our ward this summer, many of you have asked if we have a photo directory.  We are happy to say that a photo directory is now available online at the church's new, upgraded website new.lds.org.  Once logged in with your username and password click on tools, then directory, then my family, and select edit profile.  From there you can choose a photo to upload to the directory for the ward to view online."


I think this is so cool!  Right now my family is the only one with a picture, so go upload one of yours right now and we can all get to know each other better!

2 comments:

  1. Kristie, I just uploaded mine, but I can't see yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it takes a day to show up cause the only photo I can see is my family! I bet they screen them first.

    ReplyDelete