October 6, 2010

So far so good...

So far this is what we've got:

McCrackens= Ping Pong bounce
Jorgensens= Hanging Donuts
Childers= Bobbing for Apples
Evans= Photo Booth
Ostlers= Halloween Plinko
Turners=Pumpkin Broom Racing
Frosts= Craft
Hatches= Pin the Nose on Jack
Worthens= Balloon Animals
Burns= TBD at a later date. Rather let you all choose first.

Others who are coming but not yet decided on a booth:
Spencers
Lees
Rogers
Rivards
Blairs
Boyles
Parkins
Larsens
Wrights
Hoods

If there are more of you who want to come or if I have left anyone out, please email me so I can get you on the list. I am also going to send out an email and if you haven't chosen something to do, reply to all so there are no replications.

stef.burns -at- gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. We want to come!! I haven't decided on a booth yet though. My hubby will be out of town so I will be flying solo......any suggestions on an easy activity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we come too?! We could do a fishing pond, if that isn't taken yet... Is this something that happens at your house or at the church or somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete