October 4, 2010

Wanna play a little B-Ball?

Calling all experienced basketball players. I am trying to pull together a women's basketball team for the city league. I have never played in this league before but I am excited because I have heard it is competitive. Let me know if you would like to join or if you know anyone who would be interested. We need to register PRONTO! Registration has already ended, but we can be put on a waiting list. The man I spoke with said we will have a 75% chance that we will still get to play.

A team cost $462. We will split this among the players evenly. I would like 6 players for our team. Days for games are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening. But we can put down our preference for game night. We'll only play once a week. The season last from Nov. 3 - April 7.

Let me know ASAP! Call me at home.
Thanks, Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment