January 10, 2011

Temple anyone??

 Brad and I like to go to the temple every month, but last month with all the craziness...we missed, but we went this past weekend.  I forgot how much I enjoy the temple and feel spiritually rejuvenated!   So, I wanted to invite all of you to go to the temple who haven't gone in a while and need a free babysitter, or go regularly and want to go again.  I had this idea the other day, and thought I better follow the spirit! :) Brad is great with it too! So, call me or e-mail me to arrange having your kids over to play so you can go enjoy the temple.  (We're in between soccer seasons...so this Saturday we are completely open.)
 
So, this next upcoming Saturday, January 15th starting at 8:00 a.m.....ending at 8:00 p.m. We can have a few families' kids over at a time at different times, but you'll need to call and set it up with me so we don't have too many families at once.  The only thing I ask is that you bring snacks for your kids and food already prepared (if you are going during a meal time) (since we'll be busy playing with the kids, we won't have time to prepare food)
Our number is on the ward list, or you can e-mail me.
 
Andrea & Brad R.
rogersareblessed(at)gmail(dot)com
 
(**This is a addition by Stef Burns. If you do go to the temple and don't have your own names to do, Brian and I have family names there that we would love for you all to do. Just ask at the desk for B.C. Burns family file. Thanks!!)

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! You're so great! I wish we could, but it's Alyssa's bday. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! Clint is working, but I will find out his schedule and let you know if we could take advantage of your awesomeness!
    Thanks, Rachael

    ReplyDelete