May 15, 2011

Bead Temples


Hello ladies,

I wanted to share a pretty amazing craft (summer craft night anyone??) that we made in Georgia. I showed both YW presidents, and the Volcano Cliff's Activity Days leader and they all think that it is pretty amazing. It is great because although it looks fragile, it is made from beads and is quite durable. I let my nursery kids pass it around while we sing "I Love to See the Temple".

Here is the link to the website. http://www.lasting-spires.com/site_script/get_temple_list.php

I thought that if we consolidated our order, we could get a discount on the patterns and supplies. Let me know if you are interested.

4 comments:

  1. I am interested Bethany! Yours was seriously so cute! Are you ordering the supplies from them, or just the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested too. I think I would just get patterns so when you order let me know. LeBaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it ... Plz let me know
    lulu Thomas

    ReplyDelete