May 3, 2011

One week!

Alright, Girlies!

Just a quick reminder to read "The Giver" by next Tues. Then come to book club at 7:30pm at my house...I'm Stef if you didn't know.

If you need my address you won't find it in your ward directory unless you were kicked out of the VR ward with me. Instead you can email me, stef DOT burns AT gmail DOT com and I can tell ya how to get here. Or you can call Susan Turner or Andrea Rogers, or, or,or. They can help ya out.

If you wanna bring a treat or something to share, feel free. Hope to see ya then!

stef

3 comments:

  1. Eh, you can still get it from the directory (both online and ipod app), whether you were "kicked out" or "left behind." There's a dropdown list on the left of the screen that gives the name of your ward by default, but you can select any ward in the stake or the whole stake if you want. The church puts a lot of work into its online tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there with bells on. Really. And I'll bring food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be late-Jason has scouts that night. :)

    ReplyDelete