May 6, 2011

Wanted: Your scrap wood and building supplies

I am working on a project. ...A very good project. ...A project that has taken convincing for my husband. Reluctantly, he has agreed to my project as long as I do it for next to nothing.

So... Do you have extra pieces of building material that you have lying around, wishing it was gone, but have never found the time to take it to the dump or break it down to fit in your trash can? I'll come and take it off of your hands!! What I am looking for is: plywood, 2x4's, 2x6's, 4x4's, siding, and roofing tiles in all shapes and sizes.

Please let me know,
Thanks,
Rachael B.

2 comments:

  1. We have some misc plywood. My husband said he is happy to bring it over- let us know! Our # is in the directory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had something to offer you, but unfortunately I don't. I'm just writing to encourage you to show off whatever it is you're doing. I'm always excited to see what you create!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete