December 12, 2011

2-Get Motivated Business Seminar Tickets - Free!

My boss gave me 2 "Get Motivated Business Seminar" tickets and I can't use them. I wish I could go but I already have other obligations. The seminar is for tomorrow, December 13th, 2011, at Tingley Coliseum. It goes from 8:00am-5:00pm but you can show up whenever you would like. He even paid for the upgrade to the executive office package which gets you a workbook and better seating. It's suppose to be a fanastic seminar with speakers such as Rudy Giuliani, Laura Bush, Terry Bradshaw, Colin Powell and more. Check out the website www.getmotivated.com for more information. If you want the tickets, please let me know by sending me an email to rdivett at gmail dot com or call me (Rochelle D. from the Ventana Ward). I would hate to see them go to waste.

~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment