December 9, 2011

Who wants my extra Leap Frog Leappad?

Hey Everyone,
To keep a long story short... After many days of calling every store in New Mexico and looking on every possible website that sells the Leap Frog Leappad, I finally tracked some down.  This is one of those toys, like Tickle Me Elmo, that are in high demand and nearly impossible to get. Even nationwide. But I have two.  One for my kids and one extra.  If anyone wants it (and can appreciate all that went into getting my hands on it) they can buy it from me. It cost $100 plus taxes. It is possible to buy online still, like through Amazon and Ebay, but they are selling for minimum of $175.  Let me know and happy shopping for your kiddos, husband, and of course, your self! - Rachael B.  rachaelboyle(at)gmail(dot)com



http://shop.leapfrog.com/leapfrog/jump/LeapPad-Bundles/category/cat710011

No comments:

Post a Comment