December 13, 2011

Christmas Goodie Recipe Exchange

This month's recipe exchange was so yummy! Why? Because I love sugar. We had lots of good stuff. I haven't got all the recipes yet, but figured I would get the recipes out there in case you wanted to make some before Christmas. If you went and made some yummy fudge or cookies, or whatever, please email me the recipe and I will add it.

Stef's English Toffee
Susan's Ande's Chocolate Mint Cookies
Amy's White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Rebecca's Fudge (I don't have her recipe, but I think this is what she said she made. If not, ask her for the yummy recipe.)
Anneliese's Peppermint Truffles  They were really good.

Next month we are doing breads. That includes rolls, bread (yeast of non-yeast...aka banana, friendship, etc), muffins, biscuits, etc. You get the idea. Bring a family recipe or try something new. Hope to see you there!!

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment