December 3, 2011

Nov. Recipe Group recipes....late...like me.

Yeah, so sorry that it has taken me this long to get the soup recipes up from last month. But since it was cold, I figured I was just in time.

Here they are:

Darby's Cream Cheese Chicken and Vegetable Soup

Jenny's Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup

Susan's Vegetable Cheese Soup

Amy's Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup

Stef's Bread Bowls   (My soup wasn't all that great so I decided to share this recipe instead.)

Bethany had some super yummy tomato soup and Kellie has delicious sausage-y soup. I am sure that they would love to share the recipes with you. Just ask them. And if you get those recipes, would you pass them on to me. Then I will post them. (You know I am totally teasing you Bethany and Kellie....kind of...a little...okay, give me the recipes already! They were so good!!)

See you next week for the Holiday Treat/book exchange at Jenny C. house. If you haven't reserved already you need to bring about 3 dozen of whatever you are going to share.

My hips thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment