April 9, 2009

Albertson's Double Coupons!

Okay, so I just got back in town yesterday, and was so excited to see that Albertsons is doubling coupons again! Well, it actually means that any coupon under a dollar will now be worth a dollar, and dollar coupons are still worth a dollar. So those coupons that have really low value can get you really cheap stuff. (Since these coupons are usually for low-ticket items anyways.) After I go this week, I will post in the comment section the coupons that I used for free or cheap stuff.
Kristie

3 comments:

  1. I just went yesterday! They also have several good sales, like chicken breasts and pork loin for 1.77/lb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't ever get a chance to post my deals, but I did get some amazing ones! I think the best deal I got was with the pillsbury coupons. If you bought 5, then you got a free box of butter. I think I spent about $3-$4 for 5 pillsbury crescents and pie crusts, and a box of butter! I had a huge cart full of stuff and walked out of there spending about $30 bucks! I love double coupons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I did the Pillsbury deal as well! I had coupons for all the stuff they were offering, so it was a great deal!

    ReplyDelete