April 26, 2009

Yard sale changes

Hey fellow friends,
I got enough people interested that the yard sale is a definite now. However, there are some changes.

1) The date is now on Saturday May 16th from 7AM-1 PM (the Father & Son's Campout is on the 9th)

2) If you just have a few items you'd like to sell, bring them to my house up until the night before with an inventory sheet of what you're bringing with a low and high price on it. Also, please put a price sticker on the item. I'll sell them for you and give you the money when you come back for any unsold items.
3) If you want to set up a table on my driveway (or around the cul-de-sac) and sell directly yourself, please arrive by 6:45 AM that morning and set yourself up. Space is available on a first come first served basis (I do have a very long driveway, though).
4) If you have any unusual or unique or big things you're bringing to sell (i.e. a ladder, furniture, yard equiptment, etc), email me and I will highlight that in my advertising on craigslist and in the paper.
I'm looking forward to this!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have some very rare children that will be a big seller for sure! They are 11, 9, and almost 5. I think I'll keep the almost 2 year old. She makes me smile! Thanks Melissa we're in for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan and I had the same train of thought. Maybe I should bring my cat...there is bound to be someone there who loves animals!
    I will rummage my things and see if I have anything to sell.

    ReplyDelete